If you live in Colorado, chances are Square State Insurance covers what you ride. Square State covers a full spectrum of motorcycles from:
- Street cycles
- Harley Davidsons
- Trike conversions
- Classic bikes
- Touring bikes
- Dirt bikes
Motorcycle insurance works very much like auto insurance in that it provides you with many of the same coverage.
To get started head over to our quotes page and we’ll shop your motorcycle insurance to see who offers you the best possible deal on coverage and price.
SQUARE STATE INSURANCE PROVIDES THE BEST RATES AND SERVICE ON COLORADO MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE.
Square State Insurance Tips For Colorado Motorcycle Insurance:
- Comprehensive Coverage on Motorcycle Insurance can be very inexpensive. Adding Comprehensive Coverage to your policy will insure you against many things including theft.
- Around 1 in 6 Colorado Drivers do not have any type of Liability Insurance (Auto Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance or other) even though it is required. Adding Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage covers you, and any passengers, medical payments if you are hit by a driver that either has no, or not enough, Liability Insurance.
Colorado Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options:
- Liability Insurance: (This is the only coverage option required by the State of Colorado). Liability Insurance covers only the other vehicle, driver, and property. The State of Colorado minimum requirements for Liability Insurance are $25,000 per person for bodily injury, $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $15,000 per accident for property damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: covers your medical payments if you are involved with a driver that has little or no Liability Insurance. This can be very important for Motorcyclists.
- Medical Payments: are required to be offered on all Colorado Motorcycle Insurance quotes. Med-Pay coverage helps cover medical and/or funeral expenses of both covered drivers and their passengers regardless of fault.
- Collision Coverage: helps pay for damages to your vehicle when you are at fault. Generally you pay your deductible and the insurance carrier covers the rest. Collision coverage may be required by your lender if you lease or finance your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: helps pay for damage caused by things other than collisions. Theft, Vandalism, Weather, and other perils are covered under your Comprehensive Coverage. Generally, as with Collision, you pay your deductible and your insurance carrier covers the rest. Highly recommended for all Motorcycle and especially Scooter policies.
- Custom Parts and Accessories Coverage: pays for custom parts, chrome, and other after market accessories not included in the basic value of the motorcycle or scooter.
- Roadside Assistance: is a great coverage and provides numerous benefits which vary from carrier to carrier.